2009-05-03

Chapter 1

It’s the day before Aya and I will record the Promotion Video of ‘Melodies’.
Melodies will be our second Song that we will release together as the unit GAM.
GAM the shortcut of ‘Great Aya & Miki’ with the meaning of beautiful legs. We were really happy when we heard that we will build a unit together. It’s our friendship unit.

Aya chan is actually staying at my place for tonight. We really have to learn our lyrics more.

“Melodies in the Memories ona no ko no reality…I still can’t sing this part together with the following lines…”
“Yeah somehow it’s really embarrassing that when we would sing live this part would be playback…” Aya sighed.
“Ayaya we have to learn English! Really! Maybe we could sing English lines better then now” It was true! I really want to learn English…

“Without me Tan~ I don’t want to learn other language now”
“Then next year? I don’t want to learn it alone. Pleeease! ~” I begged.
“Mooo~ why don’t you learn with Ai-chan? She is always walking around with English books”
“Naaah…it’s boring then…” I snorted.
“Baka…”
“I’m not stupid!” I laughed and punched her shoulder.
“Nee, let’s return to our lyrics ok?”
“Hai…”

I really wished that she would be here by my side every day. Just like this. We spend a lot of time together over the past years but I really want the time to stop. I’m scared of losing her.

“Chiisame no shiitsu wo maki tsuketa mama…” Aya sang.
“Nichiyou no souchou neboke kao…” I sang after Aya.

“The song is nice but…”
“But what Aya?”
“Nah…somehow the lyrics are…perverse?”
“Do you think so?”
“Yeah, somehow…look here…” she pointed at one line “My face looks like I’m crying. Ok, you wouldn’t think something here but look here” she then pointed at another line “My voice just doesn’t come out. Geez Mikitty…”

I looked irritated at the lyrics than I looked to Aya and back again.
“Huh?” I asked but I exactly knew what she meant…I just want to play this little game a little longer!
She hit my arm.
“Mikitty!! Ok! To make it clearer to you! You know errrrrrr…hm…this girl who looks like Risa…right?”
“Eh?”
“That girl! Every adult knows her!” Aya grabbed the papers of Today and showed them to me.

My eyes widened. “Oh…her?”
“Exaaactly…so what I meant was…what was it again?” Damn! I forgot what I wanted to say…. “

“Do you know when she comes on TV?” I giggled.
“Mondays at 03:00 a.m. why?”

Aya then slapped her hand over her mouth and her face was filled with embarrassment.
Oh this was nice to watch. I know exactly which buttons I must press to get this kind of reaction out of her. I love it.
What might she be thinking right now?

I giggled “So you have watched her?”
“No Mikitty! Let’s stop talking about that! What did I want to say…?”
“You babbled something with Lyrics.”
“Oh yes! So what I mean—“
“I know what you mean now Ayaya” I interrupted her and continued giggling.

“C’mon let’s stop…tomorrow we only have to move our lips while the music plays.” I yawned to change the topic again. I don’t want to harass my Aya chan…

“I hope we only have to move them tomorrow…after we understand the lyrics now…”
I couldn’t help but giggle again.
“I don’t want to know what you are thinking now!! If it is what I think than STOP it!!” She shouted.

“Nee, do you know what we have to do tomorrow?”
“No. Nobody said anything. We will have to wait until tomorrow”
“Our second single…great isn’t it?”
“Yes. It’s great. We are friends so long now.”
“Yeah first we both were solo singers; than I joined Morning Musume and now we build one unit. “
“So much happened over the years.”
“Somehow our conversations are strange”

But I love them…

“Yeah” Aya laughed.

“Uhaaa haaa…” I yawned a second time.
“You’re tired too right?”
I nodded and rubbed my eyes even when I was not tired.
“Let’s get ready”

We got into the bathroom and cleaned our selves, and then we jumped into our pyjamas.
My heart melts away with the thought that she will be sleeping next to me again.
Suddenly there was a strange noise.

“Did you hear that?” I whispered curious.
“Hm?”
“This noise…”
“I don’t hear anything mikitty” Aya whispered back.

Click, click

What the?!

“There! It’s there again!”
“No”
I turned around and faced towards Aya.

Click, click


“Oi!” I cried out.
“Nani?” Aya laughed.
“You made that noise!”

“This?” Aya hit my index finger nail against the other one.
“Baaaka!” I laughed and tickled her.
“O-oii” she cried out.

After our little fight I leaned my head against her shoulder and rested my hand onto her arm.
I could feel her heartbeat. It was pretty fast…
Aya chan what do you feel for me?
Nothing right? You told me before…

‘Nee…What would I do when you get married?’
‘Eh?’
‘I mean, I would be really jealous’
‘who are you anyway?’

‘You know we can’t accept to get any closer’
‘Uhn…right.’

Suddenly I sensed Aya moving pretty fast.

“Oi…hold still I’m trying to sleep…” I mumbled.
“Ah…Gomen.” Aya hold on her breath.
“…”

I slapped my palms against her cheeks.
“Oiii!!!” she shouted.
“Ah…you’re ok. Why are you holding your breath?!”
“Maybe you can sleep better then?”
“Just shut up…” I rolled onto my side.
I was quite pissed off somehow…


“Eh?”

***
[[Morning]]

„MIKI!!!“

I woke up because of this noisy screaming.
But as soon as I pulled my head up I hit something.

“Oh shit! Ouch…!”
“What…?” I looked around, “Oh damn it! I’m sorry Aya!”
I jumped onto her lap and saw that her nose was bleeding very badly.
“Am I bleeding?” she asked hysteric.
Quickly I grabbed a tissue and cleaned her nose.
Aya somehow moved her head forward and was looking into my eyes.
I just concentrated onto her nose.

What the..?

She then pulled back somehow and blushed.
This made me curious. Was she trying to kiss me?
“Huh something wrong?” I asked her.
“Er no! I just ehm…felt a pain in my back that’s all.”

Aya you are such a bad liar…

“Oh.” I just said and looked at her nose again.
Maybe she didn’t lie? What is it I’m hoping for anyway? Aya and I will never be more than friends.

“It stopped. I’m sorry.” I apologized.
She shook her head, “its ok.”

“Come let’s get ready we have to go in one hour.”

Quickly we had a little breakfast and after we finished everything a car picked us up and drove us to the studio.
I still wonder why she screamed my name this morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment